Tripadvisor, an international website where travelers can rate hotels and points of interest, among others, has presented the so-called Travelers’ Choice Awards. Based on traveler reviews over the last twelve months, a cruise through the Amsterdam canals is the best travel experience in the world. The one-hour boat trip, offered by Flagship Amsterdam, received nearly 10,000 reviews. “Tourists applaud the guides, wine and cheese on board,” the site says.
Amsterdam canal cruises beat out quad biking, camel riding and sandsurfing in the Dubai desert (second place) and sightseeing tours of the northern coast of Hawaii (third place).
top 10 best experience Inside the world:
1. Sail across Amsterdam’s canals on a luxury canal boat
2. Red sand dunes with quad bike, sand surfing, camel ride and BBQ at Al Khayma camp (Dubai)
3. Tour to the North Coast of Hawaii
4. Safari jeep to Natural Pool and Indian Cave (Aruba)
5. Florida Tierra Verde Kayak Tour
6. Inca Route to Machu Picchu, Cusco, Peru
7. Reykjavik Food Tour
8. Fast RIB Cruise on the River Thames in London
9. Rafting in Brotas, Brazil
10. City Tour & Beatles, Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Falls down a lot. General tv buff. Incurable zombie fan. Subtly charming problem solver. Amateur explorer.”