CULTUREHUB MAGAZINE LIMITED
Merrion Business Centre
58 Howard Street
LL: 028 9543 4060
Marketing/Design: Anna Wherrett – firstname.lastname@example.org
Journalism/editorial: Anna Wherrett – email@example.com
Advertising in the Magazine – firstname.lastname@example.org
Company No. NI628689
Terms & Conditions
The CultureHUB website contains copyright material, picture, trade names and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, graphics, video, music and sound.
CultureHUB, or our licensors, own copyright and/or database right in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part except as provided in these Terms.
You may download information from the site for your own personal and/or educational use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission and that of the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
If you wish to request permission to use the website content in any other way than those specified above please send an email, including your name, address and a description of the intended use of the content to email@example.com.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Submitting personal information
- When you supply any personal information to CultureHUB we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that data.
- We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else. In general, any information you provide to CultureHUB will only be used within CultureHUB. It will never be supplied to anyone outside CultureHUB without first obtaining your consent, unless we are obliged by law to disclose it.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met, or you no longer wish to continue your registration as a user.
- We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Access to and use of this site is provided by CultureHUB subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. CultureHUB reserves the right to change these Terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes you acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- The service offered on this site is offered by CultureHUB and may include information provided by third parties.
- Whilst CultureHUB endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, CultureHUB will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst CultureHUB endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and CultureHUB does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to CultureHUB by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site complies with national and relevant foreign law. CultureHUB cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any/or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- CultureHUB shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- CultureHUB accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such term or Terms shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full, and the Terms herein set out comprise the entire Agreement.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Northern Ireland and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland. This, however, shall not prevent CultureHUB from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of this Agreement in any other jurisdiction.
Time frame: Minimum 3 days / Maximum 1 month (unless otherwise agreed with account manager in writing).
Refund / Cancelation Policy
There is no cancellation fee. However the 25% deposit is not refundable once an order has been placed, either verbally, by email or in writing.